October 03, 2009

Congratulations, Lindsey!











Congratulations, Miss Lindsey Chambers! As I mentioned before in a previous blog post,    Lindsey was competing in a pageant at North Greenville University. We got together in the        rain AND shine to take some head shots and full body shots for her to send in for the pageant. 

     The pageant was tonight and Lindsey won Third Runner Up, Top Interview, and Miss Photogenic! I am  incredibly proud of her and am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to take her pictures. Thank you, Lindsey for letting me be a part of it! You did such an amazing job. I'm so happy for you! 

      I just wanted to share the good news with everyone. :) 


1 comment:

Karla Simpson said...

Allison,
I work at North Greenville and helped with the pageant. Lindsey used your pictures for her ads in the program, and they looked AWESOME! Be sure to make her show you a copy of it! Great job!
Karla Simpson